Nominators are to submit a nomination form and a supporting statement summarizing efforts by the group or individual to promote diversity and inclusion within their company and/or in the general community. Nominations will open on March 15, 2021.
Areas highlighted included:
- Pipeline initiatives
- Recruiting and retention programs
- Exhibited commitment to hiring diverse outside counsel
- Community involvement
- Formal or informal diversity plans
- Leadership roles
- Creating organizational change and efforts in establishing an inclusive work environment
- Substantial achievements by diverse attorneys
Some nominees also submitted an optional personal statement detailing their efforts and any special considerations. Self-nominations were also accepted.