Nominators must submit a nomination form and a supporting statement (no more than 500 words) summarizing efforts by the group or individual to promote diversity and inclusion within the company and/or in the general community.
Areas to highlight include, but are not limited to:
- Pipeline initiatives
- Recruiting and retention programs
- Exhibited commitment to hiring diverse outside counsel
- Community involvement
- Formal or informal diversity plans
- Leadership roles
- Creating organizational change and efforts in establishing an inclusive work environment
- Substantial achievements by diverse attorneys
Nominees may also submit an optional personal statement (no more than 500 words) detailing their efforts and any special considerations. Self-nominations will be accepted.